Potato hiller with a planting system, 2 x 3 tines, no pebble shield
925 € sis. 20% KM
- With a planting system, 2 x 3 tines
- Without a pebble shield
- With a universal three-point hitch
- Suitable for different tractors from 15 hp to 50 hp
- Row spacing of the furrower adjustable from 650 to 750 mm
- Comes with a potato planting system
- Connections CAT1 and CAT2
- Made in Estonia
Potato hillers are reliable complementary tools for tractors to be used for agricultural work on farms. Easy to use and suitable for many different tractors
The 2 x 3 tine potato hiller with a planting system and no pebble shield comes with a universal three-point hitch. Suitable for various tractors from 15 hp to 50 hp. Row spacing of the furrower is adjustable from 650 to 750 mm. This hiller permits the outer hiller housings to be shifted, which makes it possible for row spacing to be set to the required dimension. Only metal wheels are used on hillers!
The hiller is equipped with attachments for potato planting. It includes the necessary fastenings, a planting tube, a plastic box attached to the planting tube with a mounting bracket, and a seat.
Potato hillers are seasonal products and are generally made to order.